Hi Everyone! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award ,and I just want to thank KGS Blog and Katie Anne Hedderman for nominating me! (give them a follow!) I’ve been blogging for less than a month, so any exposure to the blogsphere is greatly appreciated 🙂
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
1. What made you start blogging? What do you hope to get out of it?
I’d been wanting to start a fashion blog for quite a while but was always too scared of being judged by my friends, but one night at 3am I was just like who cares!!! and so I started it haha. I just hope to meet new people and document the growth of my style.
2. What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I’m doing my A levels in June so study I guess? Otherwise I record covers (my youtube and soundcloud links are those cute buttons under my blog title!)
3. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I’m from Singapore (originally from Malaysia but lived in SG most of my life), I’m currently living in a boarding school in Shrewsbury!
4. What are your favorite places to shop & why?
Topshop, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Missguided, not for any particular reason, I just seem to find more things I like there.
5. What colors do you like to wear most?
Black and blue!! (I don’t mean #thedress haha)
6. Favorite thing to do on weekends?
I have saturday tests every week 🙁 but after that I usually go to town and shop/eat and then sleep most of sunday!
7. Three facts about yourself that your readers would be surprised to know!
I can sing off the keyboard
I have extra bones in my ankles
despite being Asian my math is my worst subject HAHAHA
8. What are some of your favorite movies or television shows?
Fight Club, Forrest Gump, Big Hero 6!!!! oh and The Little Mermaid hahaha. I used to watch Pretty Little Liars and Glee but I’ve fallen behind on PLL by about a season
9. Favorite fast food?
This may make me seem weird but I don’t really like fast food? I eat dominos on rare occasions but that’s about it.
10. Best (or craziest!) date story?
My favourite dates are when I just get to curl up in bed and hang out! I guess the best one was when we hid under the blanket and watched Star Wars, ordered pizza, tried to film a cover and then ended up falling asleep hahaha
11. What are your top 5 beauty essentials?
lipstick, tinted lip balm, eyeliner, concealer and a really good moisturiser! I don’t use make up very often though.
1.) What’s your all time go to beauty product?
I have this super cute coral shade lipstick (from some korean brand) that I just put on whenever I’m out of time but want to look like I tried!
2.) Do you have any goals you wish to fulfill? If so what are they?
I’d like to make my UCL offer, and also learn to stop being so self deprecating.
3.) If you could choose any place to live where would it be?
I don’t think I’d like to stay put in one place, but probably New York, just for the experience.
4.) What place have you recently travelled to?
Japan, as well as back home to Singapore and Malaysia!
5.) What’s your favourite pass time?
I read a lot, or sing.
6.) Do you like to read books? If yes what’s your favourite book?
My current favourite book is Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult. I’ve just finished 2 books by Murakami and I can’t decide how I feel about them!
7.) What is one thing none of your reader’s know about you?
I don’t think they know much about me since I just started out! Um, probably that I’m part burmese?
8.) What would be your favourite food to eat?
JAPANESE FOOD!!! ramen probably!
9.) What shop do you like to shop in for clothes?
same answer as above 🙂
10.) What shop do you like to shop in for beauty products?
Mac, Nars (though I’d go broke if i kept shopping in those), Urban Decay, Maybelline
11.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully doing my masters, having decided whether to specialize in speech therapy or child psychology.
1. Precarious Writer
2. Get FAB
3. Styled By Rheanna
4. Cuisine & Couture
5. Mary’s Space
6. The Blushing Dahlia
7. Marina’s Beauty Studio
8. Bonjour Brittany
9. Sonam Naidu
10. Darianne’s Space
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. Where do you get inspiration for your posts?
3. Who is your style icon?
4. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish in 2015?
5. Where do you live and what do you do for a living?
6. Any particular thing your followers should know about you?
7. What are your favourite shops?
8. What’s your favourite past time?
9. What direction do you envision your blog heading in?
10. What’s your favourite pick-me-up?
11. Any wardrobe/make up essentials?
Thanks for reading 🙂