It’s been a relatively warm week but since it’s December, we all have to be prepared for the cold that’s coming. Here are some coats for this winter that are super cute and under £50!
- Missguided Blazer Cape – £40Capes are great because they can give such a different look to your outfits! I used to think of superheroes/detectives when I heard the word ‘cape’, but while looking through coats this winter I saw so many capes that gave really princess-y elegant vibes. I love trying out new looks, and that’s why this is top on my list. I love this particular cape because of the collar and more blazer-like shape which makes it slightly more edgy and less girly (making it way easier to pair with a pair of skinny jeans when you’re running late and just need to grab a coat really quickly).
- Boohoo Fur Collar Coat – £35Despite my love for all things black or grey, I own a pastel coloured coat with a cute fur hood. I feel like having a pastel/light coloured coat is a great way to add a little pop of colour to your outfits. If you’re like me, and your winter wardrobe is 99% black, this super cute baby pink coat will probably be the only bit of colour your friends see all winter!
- New Look Padded Parka – £49.99 When it gets cold, parkas are essential. Most of my coats don’t have hoods (and I am still stubbornly refusing to replace my last umbrella) so when it rains, I either throw on a parka or brave the rain. I love the colour of this parka, and it’d go so well with almost any outfit!
- Pretty Little Thing Black Faux Fur Coat – £45 I’ve always been a fan of faux fur coats, they’re so fluffy and comfy and warm! But I’ve never owned one – mainly because I thought they were far too bold and I had no idea how to pull them off, but I recently got myself a gorgeous grey one so hopefully I’ll put up a ‘how to style’ post soon. If styled right, a faux fur coat can be a great day to night transition and can be dressed up or down, making them a definite must-have for winter!
- Faux Fur Lined Biker Jacket – £24.99 I’ve saved the best for last! As you’ve all probably seen from my instagram/previous posts, I basically live in my shearling biker jacket. I bought mine from the men’s section of ASOS so it’s really oversized (I got an XS but I still had to roll up the sleeves & my guy friends can all wear it haha), and I love the huge pockets! It keeps me super warm, and the metallic-look of the biker jacket itself makes the coat look really edgy (and slightly makes up for how oversized it is!) I was going to add the one I had to this list but it’s out of stock so here’s one I found from H&M instead (and for a really good price too)!
Let me know which one of these coats you guys have/which ones you’re planning on getting for this winter!
Happy Wednesday xx