Now that it’s finally December, I’m getting really excited because it’s Christmas season! I think my favourite part of Christmas shopping is having an excuse to shop (and maybe buy things) for myself while looking for gifts for other people. Over the next few weeks I’m going to be doing posts on stocking fillers, gifts for him/her and just general Christmas wishlists and outfit ideas, but for now, I’m still holding back my spending after the Black Friday – Cyber Monday frenzy, so here are a few things from OASAP I would buy/will be buying once I have money!
- Navy Open Back Blouse I absolutely adore anything that is backless or has cute back detail. It’s been cold recently so little back details really give an edge to an otherwise warm & covered up outfit. I’d pair this top (or the next one) with a pair of jeans and a warm coat for a versatile evening outfit – you’ll be warm walking outside but still be able to show a little skin if you and your friends decide to go to a bar/club after dinner.
- Scoop Bow Back Tee
- Flouncy Hem SkirtI absolutely adore the hem of this skirt! The fitted skirt with a flouncy hem just reminds me of a mermaid’s tail.
- Striped Cardigan Big slouchy cardigans are a must-have for lazy days, and the stripey pattern of this one really caught my eye!
- Lace Panel Blouse/Dress I love clothes I can wear many ways, so I love this because you could wear it as a long blouse with skinny jeans, or as a short dress with ankle boots.
- Distressed Jeans
These distressed jeans come in both a light and dark wash, and I kind of want both?? I’ve never really been a jeans person so I only wear jeans if they’re distressed or have a cute design.
- Striped Shirt Dress I’ve been obsessed with shirt dresses (and jumper dresses) recently, and also am always obsessed with stripes, so this meets all my requirements!
- Transparent Flower Necklace With the weather getting colder, I’ve just been wearing lots of sweaters or other plain (but warm) things, and this necklace is a cute way of dressing up outfits a little bit. I love the cute transparent flower detail.
How was your week? Have you gotten all your Black Friday – Cyber Monday parcels yet? I’ll be doing a post on my Black Friday Weekend haul soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
Thanks for reading xx