Hey there! Happy New Year!
Sorry for the huge break between posts, I know I promised posts for my Florida trip but with all the driving and theme parks and outlets, I barely had time to take decent photos (let alone try and post with hotel wifi!) Those posts will be up soon but before that, I thought I’d share my new year’s resolutions with you guys! So here are my 5:
- To blog more consistently – every time I go on holiday/get busy I seem to take long breaks between posts, and I want you guys to be able to check my blog regularly and know when new content will be up! So I’ll be doing posts every Wednesday and Sunday!
- To eat healthier – after starting university and having to do my own cooking, I’ve just ended up getting lazy and eating out or making microwaveable meals, and it’s just really unhealthy so I’m going to try and do what I can to stop eating so much processed food!
- To get enough rest – I rarely sleep before 3 or 4am (it’s 2+am in Singapore right now) and I really want to get my sleep cycle back on track because a good amount of rest makes such a difference!
- To (finally) learn to play the guitar – I have 2 guitars and a ukulele, and although I can play basic-ish stuff (you can check that out on my youtube channel it’s very very basic) I’d really like to finally get down to figuring out more complex stuff on the guitar!
- To improve my people skills
– to be frank, I’m absolutely awful with people. I’m great at texting or blogging or anything that allows me to hide in the comfort of my own room, but once you put me in a room with new people I just kind of inch to a corner of the room and stay there. Hopefully I’ll be able to change that!
So how did you guys celebrate New Year’s Eve? What are your new year’s resolutions?
Thanks for reading & keep your eyes peeled for my next post on Wednesday! 🙂