One of my relatives is planning on getting married this summer (I love weddings!!!) and since I’m going to be a bridesmaid I’ve been looking at lots of bridesmaid dresses! Aisle Style recently emailed me about their new bridesmaid collection so I thought I’d share a few that I liked! (The wedding’s gonna be in a tropical country so short dresses seemed like a good idea and so those were what I was mainly looking at, but they have lots of gorgeous long ones!)
- Vintage Strapless Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress I feel like this is a really classic dress and the colour is really cute!
- V Neck Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress Navy is one of the colours I wear the most and I really love the v neck detail of this dress!
- Lace Trimmed Tulle Bridesmaid Dress I adore the lace trimming and waist detail of this one!
- Bateau Neck Lace Bridesmaid Dress This dress is super elegant and such a pretty colour!
- Lace Bodice Tulle Bridesmaid Dress Honestly, I absolutely adore long dresses. I have so many that I have no chance to wear and I couldn’t resist sharing this one with you guys!! The waist detail is absolutely gorgeous and I love the tulle skirt!!! (aha this is what Nicole does on Sundays, just randomly lust over pretty dresses and spazz about waist details)
Aisle Style has lots of really pretty dresses and even if you have no events you should definitely check their website out! I’m going back to looking at pretty dresses now so have a blessed Sunday guys! xx