I’m still a little swamped by my exams but here’s a quick post on my april favourites!
- L’oreal True Match Genius I bought this in the lightest colour (because Britain’s lack of sun made me so pastey HAHA), and I absolutely love it! It works out well in Singapore because it dries like powder so it’s not oily, but it still works out well in dry British weather!
- Colourpop – Frick n Frack I am in LOVE with colourpop and bought frick n frack, stingraye and bad habit and this one is my favourite! It’s easier to apply than I thought it would be and the colour stays so well.
- Zara Bomber Jacket I got this when I was visiting KL over Easter break, and I’ve been wearing it almost every day just because it adds such a nice edge to almost every outfit!
- NYX wonder stick Over the break I bought this great highlighting and contouring duo. It’s so easy to use because it’s a stick and it helps a make up beginner draw decent-ish contouring lines!
Anyways, I need to head back to work now so have a good weekend! Will try to post again soon!
I know I’m terrible at posting when I’m on holiday, but I’m heading back to London on Sunday so it should be back to normal soon!
I changed my hair colour (again) so I thought I’d share some pictures of it! 🙂
The purple and turqouise in my hair hadn’t faded completely so I just dyed it ash (with a little bit of lavender) and it led to this gorgeous grey-ish purple at the ends!
Anyways I promise I’ll get another post up this week!
Have a good week! 🙂
Sorry for the long break! I’ve been studying for exams and having a hard time with some stuff since I got home.
But anyways, I went to Penang for the weekend for a wedding so I thought I’d share my outfits with you!
My first floral dress was for the wedding lunch (you’ve probably seen both my dresses before because I’ve worn them for other things)
Dress: ASOS (girls on film)
For the dinner, I wore this half mesh backless dress (because it’s terribly hot in Asia right now oh gosh)
Have a good week! 🙂
Haven’t done one of these posts in a while but there were a couple of things I got/used a lot in February and I thought I’d share them!
- Valentino Poudre I was in Selfridges helping my friend pick out a gift for his mum and this perfume caught my eye! I’m really sensitive to smells and most perfumes are far too strong for me, but I love the sweet, powdery smell of this!
- Burberry Scarf I bought one of these at London Fashion Weekend and I literally have just been wearing it every day!!
- Nike Air Force 1s I’ve recently started wearing these again and I now remember why I love them so much! I wear dark colours a lot but these work really well with all my jeans! Plus I’ve been wearing them with mom jeans and my burberry scarf and I love how it looks!
- Skinny Mint tea I started this in January actually and then kind of stopped after 14 days cos I got lazy but it made me feel a lot less bloated and just generally like I had more energy! I’m currently trying out another teatox that I was sent to review and that should be up sometime next week!
- Kiko Lip Marker I’ve been using this a lot because most lipstick comes off while I’m eating (and I’m ALWAYS eating) and this lip marker just does not budge at all once it’s dry! I have this in Apple Red and I really love the colour.
What are some of your February favourites?
Thanks for reading! xx
I know I didn’t do my Sunday post – I had an essay due and obviously since I’m the queen of procrastination I was rushing it on Sunday HAHA
Anyways, last Friday I went to London Fashion Weekend at Saatchi Gallery! I wanted to buy the tickets for the catwalks but I had a volunteering thing at a primary school so I just bought a Bronze ticket (which gave me access to all the shopping!).
There were so many amazing shops and I literally wanted to buy everything!! I really splurged but my favourite item was definitely my sequinned bomber jacket from Talar Nina! LFWend gave such an exclusive shopping experience because the brand’s website hasn’t even launched yet! We also got to meet her because she was manning her own stall and she was so nice.
Obviously I got the black one HAHA and I love it so much!
All the shops were really great and I really wanted to buy everything! Another shop I really loved was Ukulele, they had the prettiest dresses ever!
Literally all the shops were great and although some things weren’t my style I wanted everythinggg.
There were 5 rooms and each had different stuff (so like contemporary, designer, accessories, make up etc), and so in the designer room, I got a Burberry scarf which I’m really pleased about!
The accessories area was basically heaven and I got these adorable earrings from Wolf and Moon!
I’m a bag person and so obviously I couldn’t leave without getting bags! I got these adorable leather sling bags from Jas M.B. (they’re one-off pieces I think!)
London Fashion Weekend was great!! (unless you’re running low on cash, then it becomes hell cos you want everything and can’t afford anything HAHA)
Anyways, I can’t believe it’s March! I’ll be doing my February favourites on Sunday so watch out for that!
Happy hump day!