Zaful was kind enough to send me some items to review so I’ll be sharing them with you today! It’s basically an entire outfit for less than 50USD so definitely worth checking out!
- Vintage Camouflage Jacket ($24 or £19) The jacket is really soft and comfortable and comfortably oversized! I love the distressed front and the flowers that were added to the camouflage pattern!
- Velvet Dress ($14.50 or £12) This dress has basically become my favourite thing ever!! It’s quite warm and decently thick, and it has pockets!!!!! It’s so comfortable to lounge in and looks super cute paired with doc martens! (It comes in 3 colours and I want them allllll)
- Eagle Claw Ring ($1.37 or £1.10)The ring is super quirky and I love that it’s a claw. It doesn’t feel like it’s a cheap material (I get allergic reactions to things really quickly and I’ve been wearing the ring all the time!)
- Wrap Necklace ($1.82 or £1.46)I didn’t manage to take a picture with the necklace, but I really love it and I’m going to bring it along with me when I go to Leeds this weekend (so hopefully you’ll get a pic then!)
I got everything pretty quickly, I was told that it would take almost 10-15 business days with a few days for the order to process but I got it within two weeks! I got the dress & 2 accessories in one package (they were dispatched first) and then the jacket in another! You only pay for postage once so it’s really great that they send everything to you as soon as they can even if it means splitting it up!
In terms of quality, everything was pretty decent (especially for the price), nothing felt cheap or bad quality and their customer service was great! I sent lots of emails for the collaboration and got really quick replies!
Anyways, if you’re interested in checking Zaful out (which I definitely think you should!) here are the links below! Retailmenot has loads of voucher codes so definitely worth checking before paying!
Have a great weekend!
So as you probably noticed, I took a pretty long break from my blog. But now I’m back and am going to get you up to date on my life right now! Over the summer I went to Korea, Japan and a private island in Indonesia, I’ll be sharing pictures from all these places with you!
I’d been to Korea before so I knew all the places to go to (for shopping hehe) and I bought loads! If you’re planning on going, I suggest hongdae for young/teenage-y stuff, myeong dong for a good mixture of beauty & shops, and dongdaemun for wholesale markets etc (if i’m not wrong, cos we didn’t go to dongdaemun this time). Gangnam underground station is pretty good too, but I went on a rainy day and it was really crowded and I had random people shaking their wet umbrellas onto me…
We stayed at a hotel across the road from myeong dong, so we spent a lot of our time there. It’s where I got some of the clothes you’ll see in my other pics!
Dress: Topshop | Backpack: Singapore (random stall) | Shoes: Puma
Although we spent most of our time shopping, we did do a little bit of sightseeing and went to Gyeongbukgung Palace!
Entire outfit: Korea
We also went to Bukchon Hanok Village, where we got to wear hanboks (traditional korean outfits) and take pictures.
On one of our last days, we also went to Lotte World, which is an amusement park. I mostly went on kiddy rides but it was really fun!
Top & Culottes: Korea | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Puma
Anyways, how was your summer? Promise I’ll post my Japan pictures soon so keep your eyes peeled! (Also I’m going to the Daughter concert at O2 brixton today so I’ll try and post pictures from that too!)
Have a great rest of the week! 🙂
I know I’m terrible at posting when I’m on holiday, but I’m heading back to London on Sunday so it should be back to normal soon!
I changed my hair colour (again) so I thought I’d share some pictures of it! 🙂
The purple and turqouise in my hair hadn’t faded completely so I just dyed it ash (with a little bit of lavender) and it led to this gorgeous grey-ish purple at the ends!
Anyways I promise I’ll get another post up this week!
Have a good week! 🙂
Sorry for the long break! I’ve been studying for exams and having a hard time with some stuff since I got home.
But anyways, I went to Penang for the weekend for a wedding so I thought I’d share my outfits with you!
My first floral dress was for the wedding lunch (you’ve probably seen both my dresses before because I’ve worn them for other things)
Dress: ASOS (girls on film)
For the dinner, I wore this half mesh backless dress (because it’s terribly hot in Asia right now oh gosh)
Have a good week! 🙂
One of my relatives is planning on getting married this summer (I love weddings!!!) and since I’m going to be a bridesmaid I’ve been looking at lots of bridesmaid dresses! Aisle Style recently emailed me about their new bridesmaid collection so I thought I’d share a few that I liked! (The wedding’s gonna be in a tropical country so short dresses seemed like a good idea and so those were what I was mainly looking at, but they have lots of gorgeous long ones!)
- Vintage Strapless Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress I feel like this is a really classic dress and the colour is really cute!
- V Neck Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress Navy is one of the colours I wear the most and I really love the v neck detail of this dress!
- Lace Trimmed Tulle Bridesmaid Dress I adore the lace trimming and waist detail of this one!
- Bateau Neck Lace Bridesmaid Dress This dress is super elegant and such a pretty colour!
- Lace Bodice Tulle Bridesmaid Dress Honestly, I absolutely adore long dresses. I have so many that I have no chance to wear and I couldn’t resist sharing this one with you guys!! The waist detail is absolutely gorgeous and I love the tulle skirt!!! (aha this is what Nicole does on Sundays, just randomly lust over pretty dresses and spazz about waist details)
Aisle Style has lots of really pretty dresses and even if you have no events you should definitely check their website out! I’m going back to looking at pretty dresses now so have a blessed Sunday guys! xx